Wondering how you can spend your weekends or spare time in the week with your loved one? I have made a list of 30 outdoor dates that would be good to fit around your busy schedule.
Outdoor date ideas:
- Take a long walk together.
- Go on a picnic.
- Go strawberry picking.
- Go have ice-cream in the park.
- Go to a zoo.
- Go to the beach for the day.
- Watch the sunrise/sunset.
- See fireworks.
- Learn archery.
- Throw water balloons at each other.
- Go to a fair.
- Go to a music festival.
- Go for a hike.
- Go fishing.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Stargaze in your back garden.
- Go on a tandem bike ride.
- Play mini golf.
- Go to a farmers market.
- Pitch a tent up in your background.
- Go on a photo scavenger hunt (Have a list of things that you want to find).
- Feed birds at the park.
- Have a bbq together.
- Walk through a forest.
- Go play tennis at an outdoor court.
- Visit a tourist attraction in your town.
- Go for a drive round a town you have never been too.
- Go to a local festival or event.
- See a local sports game.
If you are interested in other date ideas check out: